Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Litter Robot Coupon

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well I got the job so I ordered my litter robot tonight. I used this coupon

save10d

And it worked and I got 10 dollars off!

WOO!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't know about that, I ordered the one that has the bubble because I have this bad feeling my cats aren't going to turn around and pee down the front of it.

susi794

Staff member
I also got the one with the bubble--I didn't want mine peeing down the outside --I also bought the optional fence--it comes with the lip extender on the bubble model, but I bought the fence because it's supposed to help reduce the kicking out of litter.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I also got the one with the bubble--I didn't want mine peeing down the outside --I also bought the optional fence--it comes with the lip extender on the bubble model, but I bought the fence because it's supposed to help reduce the kicking out of litter.

Ours is being delivered today! :ThumbsUp: So excited
We have the scoopfree & do like it no problems with it but i think since sphynx have a higher metabolism they eat & drink more so they go potty more & the crystals just aren't cutting it & they are really expensive for a 4 lb bag so we are spending $ 60 a month in litter! CRAZY!

We got the bubble unit in beige with the fence accessory, i read a few reviews that the blk ones are are to clean the outside b/c of the litter dust.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
A VERY expensive kitty condo, huh?

I know SV owners who use these- and eventually, I want to get two- or three- when I'm rich ;) But if SVs will fit- I'm sure a big Sphynx will do just fine :

My Christmas wishlist each year consists of things like LitterRobots, another Roomba, a Scooba, etc- pretty sad!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I had a litter robot and a cat tree on my birthday list. I am the only one who buys me stuff though so it really was just a list for myself. LOL

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ah- I have a Husband who refuses to buy me pet things because he says 'they aren't for YOU'- but really, they are! I mean, does my cat care if it uses a litterbox that is scooped two times daily versus a Litter Robot? I think not.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
HURRAY! Most of us have realized by now that the litter robot isn't a hotel! We have a drawer half full of poop this morning. Life is on the way to being very good!

I just love (and completely understand) your enthusiasm for waking up to a drawer half full of poop. The whole Litter Robot thing couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

susi794

Staff member
I just love (and completely understand) your enthusiasm for waking up to a drawer half full of poop. The whole Litter Robot thing couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Awwww, shucks, I don't deserve such sweet things being said about me. But thanks so much!:Adore::Kiss: I love you guys!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Susi -

Just thought I'd let you know you can get a box of trash bags from an office supply store for like 100 bags for $8.99 instead of using expensive bags from litter robot or buying them at a grocery store.

Back