Litter Robot verdict | Sphynxlair

Litter Robot verdict

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Melonie, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Melonie

MelonieSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $296.00
    Ratings:
    +195
    Well this is the semi verdict. All 3 cats are using it. I just today removed the old stinky filthy one that they had stopped using. Fingers crossed they get it! :ThumbsUp: I love the thing. I haven't had any problems with it again. If they do ok with the old one completely removed in September I will get a 2nd litter robot! With 3 cats (soon to be 4) I think 2 would be best. Now if I could get them to stop ripping up my furniture and blinds life would be swell.

2. Inferno12

Inferno12Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $1.00
    Ratings:
    +662
    Thats good to know because mine should show up soon! :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

3. Melonie

Sphynx Bucks:
    $296.00
    Ratings:
    +195
    What color did you get? I got the black one and it is true that it looks dusty all the time and is hard to clean. Next one will not be black. I didn't get the fence and I wish I did because litter kick out has been a problem. I wish I could find a big enough "beer flat" type box to put underneath it to catch the litter. Small annoyances in the scheme of not having to scoop poop.

4. Inferno12

Inferno12Banned

Sphynx Bucks:
    $1.00
    Ratings:
    +662
    Uh Oh...I got black. When my partner gets back in a couple of weeks I will have her 2 cats move in with her so she was talking about getting a second one. Maybe I will have to get the grey next time. Did you get the bubble in it? It seems so small to me and I hope Johnny fits :Surprise::Surprise:

I cant put anything in front of it because Milton will pee on it! I cant even put a mat down :Angry:

5. Melonie

Sphynx Bucks:
    $296.00
    Ratings:
    +195
    Yes, I got the bubble! It is pretty large even without the bubble. I just ordered the fence its only 12.99 so I hope it keeps the litter inside the box. If I put anything in front of the box Juno puts it IN the box LOL. She also has a habit of taking dirty clothing in there so I have to keep everything picked up because she is weird about putting it in the litter box.