Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Little big planet

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Does any1 or their bf or family or kids have playstation 3 & have little big planet??? If any 1 does we can play together online I think it would be fun! If any of u have the playstation 3 but not the game get it it's so fun kinda hard but u get to change ur clothes it's fun fun fun!!!!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol, I just read your reply to my reply (that's a lot of replies) in that social group. I didn't know it was for Playstation 3 only. I couldn't tell you much about game systems, lol. I was a "Super Nintendo" kid. We don't have that anymore :Cry:. I don't even have a Playstation 3! We have a Playstation 2. Does that count? Haha.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My grandsons love that game but they are a little young for the online version. The little sack guy is so cute!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol, I just read your reply to my reply (that's a lot of replies) in that social group. I didn't know it was for Playstation 3 only. I couldn't tell you much about game systems, lol. I was a "Super Nintendo" kid. We don't have that anymore :Cry:. I don't even have a Playstation 3! We have a Playstation 2. Does that count? Haha.
My bf told me it's only for ps3!!! :( now u have to go get 1 I promise u will love it & we can play together!!!