Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Little girl

Nic4549

Lairian
My little baby Cleo is 10 months now (her birthday is in October). She has a healthy appetite ( loves ice cream the best) and weight. But is still small in stature. Cleo is a Sphynx tabby. Anyone else have a tabby that is small? Here she is next to her brother who just turned 1 last month.

1694773F-2CBD-4276-9E33-076C87453A33.jpeg
B5AE6AE8-989F-49B2-9D0C-FD654C62BBC5.jpeg

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I had a black adopted sphynx girl that never grew big, don't know why. Maybe that was a case of malnutrition from baby years, or maybe she was just a small, slim girl. Now I have a girl, Siiri, that is bigger than the boys even if they are about the same age. How are the parents, big or small?

Nic4549

Lairian
I had a black adopted sphynx girl that never grew big, don't know why. Maybe that was a case of malnutrition from baby years, or maybe she was just a small, slim girl. Now I have a girl, Siiri, that is bigger than the boys even if they are about the same age. How are the parents, big or small?
Her dad was a larger Sphinx at around 12 pounds. Her mom was a medium size at around 10 pounds. When we got her, she was eating raw, which we changed. She had some tummy issues at first but now with the right food, she is healthy and happy. Just a little girl.

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
There is still hope fingers crossed. My little man at 10 months weighed 5.9pounds and remained that weight on his 1st birthday. I set my sights on a small cat. For his Birthday I got him the most amazing wardrobe. He is now 16 and a half months old. He tops the scale at 8.15 pounds and is a clothing size bigger. He is by no means fat. His body has become so much longer and his chest has become broader in the last month. This is him now trying to take over my job at giving an online class in China. If he grows anymore to a bigger clothing size he shall be wearing doggie clothing as he is on the biggest cat size of XXL. I have never fed him canned food only pure protein. Stella and Chewy and boiled chicken as a variety. Good luck and fingers crossed. My friends girl is 2 months younger she is smaller than him
B1953ACD-95A4-462F-B0E5-5B9B56F5B2A7.jpeg

Back