Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Livvy. Doing what she shouldn't. Again.

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So I have the big curtains down, because it's getting chilly.
Went out to the horses to give them hay this morning. Then threw some chestnuts over the fence for them.
Since some fell under the electric fence, I went in and pulled them out so they could eat them without being zapped.
As I walk back to the gate... I hear "Mau mau mau!" -- and see Livvy coming out of the barn, running toward me, telling me she's out and (probably) she's cold, and the door is closed, and she can't get in and omg, MAU!!
I had NO idea she slipped out. Probably because I was wrestling with the curtains.
But the little $&!% slipped out and WAS out for at least an hour -- since I hadn't been inside since feeding the beasts.
Normally it's Jez. I check for Jez all the time, because I've locked her out twice now.
So Livvy finally got to roam the barn, chase mice, and be a cat. Until she got cold, probably.
GRR.
I swear, I'm going to have a cat flap installed in the door at the new house, that works only for coming inside... for THAT reason.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Always be yourself. Unless you can be a cool outdoor cat. Then always be a cool outdoor cat:).

Livvy is getting as adventurous as the other two!

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is WAY more adventurous than the other two!
If there is somewhere she can get out, she will be out.
Regular Houdini, that one.
Since the catio will have to wait until the fencing is in place, it'll be a bit of a challenge for a while!