Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Lmfao maggies pee stream

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ya so I cought Maggie peeing on the rug so I picked her up to put her in the litter box & she just kept peeing lol all u c is her pee stream it was so funny try to get a visual I'm going to bring her to the litter box and pee is going everywere u had to be there!!!!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oops!!! Has she done this before? It's amazing what we can amuse ourselves with. I thought it was the funniest thing in the world when I saw Stella accidentally kick a turd out of the litter box.

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oops!!! Has she done this before? It's amazing what we can amuse ourselves with. I thought it was the funniest thing in the world when I saw Stella accidentally kick a turd out of the litter box.

no she nvr did it before!!! thats so funny that stella kicked a turd out of her litter box:Laugh:

Brooke

Banned

:LOL::LOL: That reminds me, the other day I was cracking up in a pet store watching two kittens batting around a turd in their cage like it was a toy.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG that is funny! Its one of those moments you laugh because there's no sense in getting mad! What can ya do? :LOL::LOL:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG that is funny! Its one of those moments you laugh because there's no sense in getting mad! What can ya do? :LOL::LOL:

Exactly! They probably wouldn't understand if you did get mad.
"Quit peeing on the floor!" sounds like "Wah Wah Wah" (Charlie Brown's teacher).

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Exactly! They probably wouldn't understand if you did get mad.
"Quit peeing on the floor!" sounds like "Wah Wah Wah" (Charlie Brown's teacher).

That's so funny, ultra_stella, because when I think of how I must sound like to my cats when I'm talking to them, I always envision Charlie Brown's teacher...LOLOL!!!:LOL: I don't think those little buggers care what I'm saying, as long as I continue to serve their Royal Highnessess...LOL! :Woo:

myspecialboy

Lairian
I brought Chadwick into the place where I work to visit and he jumped in a box under a counter that has things that people need to take home and started to squat. I almost had a heart attack and I took him right home! We hadn't been there long and he used the litterbox before we left! I was so embarassed! I'm glad I at least caught him before he started to pee...

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I brought Chadwick into the place where I work to visit and he jumped in a box under a counter that has things that people need to take home and started to squat. I almost had a heart attack and I took him right home! We hadn't been there long and he used the litterbox before we left! I was so embarassed! I'm glad I at least caught him before he started to pee...

Oh no! :LOL: Good thing you caught him quick! I brought a portable litter box to take Sophie when I visited my grandma's and she used it right away- even though she had just used the one at home before we left. Then she liked that it did not have a cover like her home box and she proceeded to make a mess of the litter! Jumping in and out of the box on purpose so litter would go EVERYWHERE. :LOL: definitely bringing her covered box to grandma's next time!

Back