Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Lone Tree, Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, so many sphynx kitties (in CO), so little space! Lone Tree is a town just south of Denver, only an hour's drive from Colorado Springs. I'm already checking out Amo in Aurora, but maybe Inferno or someone else here can give a new home to this new Colorado sphynx!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He is really handsome and it looks like well taken care of.

I agree, Marna, just like Amo. There are always exceptions, of course, but for the most part, we Coloradoans take good care of our pets! :ThumbsUp: Also, Lone Tree is a pretty affluent neighborhood in the Denver suburbs so this kitty is living well, I'm sure!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have actually been shocked at the numbers in Colorado. Sometimes I wish I would have waited instead of getting a kitten from a breeder. I LOVE Jack but my others were "rescues" from Denver and they are a million time healthier. :BigSmile: Jack has the best personality of any cat I have ever had though so it works out.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm surprised to see so many sphynx 'rehomes" here in Colorado, too. And all in the Denver metro area, too! This is the most I've seen since I've first adopted Piglet.

Just curious, Melonie, how many rescues from Denver do you have?

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
2! One from craigslist and one out of the post just like Amo.

Two rescues is a lot from the same area. Makes me wonder why all the rehomes here. Maybe because of corporate jobs or the military here that require so much travel?

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
No clue. I am glad I actually don't live in Denver, I would have like 20 sphynx cats. :LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
No clue. I am glad I actually don't live in Denver, I would have like 20 sphynx cats. :LOL:

LOL!!! :LOL: No kidding! It's been SO tempting me to check on the kitty in Lone Tree, too, but three cats is the absolute limit for my household! :Dizzy:

Bella07

Banned
Six cats??? Yikes, S&A, that's a real houseful and then some! :Woo: If I got six cats, my boyfriend would really freak! As of now, I have yet to tell him I have a third cat...LOL! :LOL:

Well, I used to say, I have 1 cat, so what's one more? Then I'd say, well, I have 2 cats, so what's one more? Then I'd say, well, I already have 3 cats, so what's one more? List goes on and on :LOL: (That's actually how I ended up with my three crazy, over the top silly dogs! Not very good advice though! :Wink:)

Only have 2 cats right now, but #3 is going to be a Sphynx!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well, I used to say, I have 1 cat, so what's one more? Then I'd say, well, I have 2 cats, so what's one more? Then I'd say, well, I already have 3 cats, so what's one more? List goes on and on :LOL: (That's actually how I ended up with my three crazy, over the top silly dogs! Not very good advice though! :Wink:)

Only have 2 cats right now, but #3 is going to be a Sphynx!

Bella07, I hope you will find your new sphynx soon! It seems unfair that we -all of a sudden- have an overload of new home-needing sphynx here in Colorado, yet you cannot find any at all in your state. Have you considered traveling a bit to adopt your perfect sphynx? Also, are you looking for a kitten only or would you consider adopting an adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back