Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

look whatI got!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Look what I got!!!!!!!:ThumbsUp:

photo-1.jpg

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I love it! I need one of them. All the pet stores around here have no Sphynx stuff and when I ask (and I do everytime I go in to A pet store just to be anoying) they say no we have nothing for them they are not popular, with A stupid look on there face:Angry:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love it! I need one of them. All the pet stores around here have no Sphynx stuff and when I ask (and I do everytime I go in to A pet store just to be anoying) they say no we have nothing for them they are not popular, with A stupid look on there face:Angry:

Sphynx Kitty Racists!!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a great sign! I'd like one, too, but I'd need one with both a sphynx and a siamese on it...LOL! :Hysterical:

Elisabet

Lairian

I do the same...
I cant even get special dryfood for sphynx. :Angry:
But at least I get to brag about being different. :LOL:

Sphynx is not a very known race in DK but we are getting more and more people who loves them.
My local store told my Husband one day that they would order sphynx-food because there were a few who were asking for it.
Nothing has happened since, but stil...

Back