Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a kitty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michele!

Lairian
Hello - I am looking for a hairless kitty, can certainly be mixed breed and have some hair - he would simply be for a loving household companion! We do have children and 2 kitties currently, and would like to expand our family.

If anyone is aware of a kitty meeting this description - please let me know!

Michele
New Jersey
Thank you!

JeriLeighR

Lairian
I have been looking for a new friend as well. Where are the two located? My sphynx would love a playmate, although he thinks he is a dog when he cuddles and sleeps with my poodle. :) If anyone does know of any that need a home, my Chewie needs another sibling.

michele!

Lairian
Hello, I am still looking - thank you! I am only looking for a single, not a pair - thank you very much!

PitRottMommy

Banned
I have been looking for a new friend as well. Where are the two located? My sphynx would love a playmate, although he thinks he is a dog when he cuddles and sleeps with my poodle. :) If anyone does know of any that need a home, my Chewie needs another sibling.

They're located in Michigan and must go to a new home together. PM me if you're still interested.

PitRottMommy

Banned
Not special needs, just a gentleman attempting to home two healthy, young, bonded females who need more attention than he can provide at this time.

I own three sphynx from this line, I can vouch for their health.

Adriana

Lairian
Shame I am in search for a just one right now. I hope the find a home together. I would not want to seperate as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back