Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a loving new home for my Sphynx boy located in California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryannexrenee

Lairian
Hi all!! I have come to the very hard decision of having to rehome my Sphynx kitten. His name is Fang and he is a little over a year old. He has no known health conditions and is up to date on all of his shots and has been neutered. He is great with all humans including children. He sleeps with my 8 year old son every night and is the biggest lover. It has been a hard decision for everyone in the house but he does not get along with our two older cats at all. We have tried many different options to get them all to play nice but they end up scratching all over each other and fighting all day long. The stress has caused my older cat to start hiding now which he never did before. My older cat has health conditions already and I don’t want him to have this added stress from the kitten. I think he would just have a better life at a home where he is the only cat. Ive never seen him around dogs so I don’t know how that would be for him. Rehoming fee of $250.
I am very interested, I’ve been looking for a kitty to reduce and would love to adopt! Please let me know the next steps to adopt.

Genferguso

Lairian
@Lisa Katz Fang is having the time of his life here being a spoiled only cat. He definitely runs the house lol. He’s the biggest sweetheart and loves cuddle time. He also loves all of his toys and is so fast when he runs around. The weather is finally getting nicer here so he’s loved having the open windows (they all have screens and he’s supervised). He settled in really quickly and is just a happy boy. He’s better than anything we ever could have dreamed. The perfect fit for us

Attachments

• C960B5A5-5932-47F5-BD1F-A3B46926AB1A.jpeg
    C960B5A5-5932-47F5-BD1F-A3B46926AB1A.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 32
  • E458815F-602C-42C9-861D-A99C9FE3F0A4.jpeg
    E458815F-602C-42C9-861D-A99C9FE3F0A4.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 33
  • BC192FDC-6C7B-4F04-A4A2-67F86DB59C5C.jpeg
    BC192FDC-6C7B-4F04-A4A2-67F86DB59C5C.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 33

Hidemiena8

Lairian
Hello,

we are a family of 4 in Santa Monica CA and we’ve been looking to adopt a hairless cat for some time. It would be the only animal in the house with toddler girl. Looking forward to meeting Fang. No problem with rehoming fee.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Hidemiena8 , Fang found his forever home. please do not hesitate to start our own post with your info . several of us have adopted from members. ((hugs))

Sheldon13

Staff member
@Lisa Katz Fang is having the time of his life here being a spoiled only cat. He definitely runs the house lol. He’s the biggest sweetheart and loves cuddle time. He also loves all of his toys and is so fast when he runs around. The weather is finally getting nicer here so he’s loved having the open windows (they all have screens and he’s supervised). He settled in really quickly and is just a happy boy. He’s better than anything we ever could have dreamed. The perfect fit for us

So amazing! It was meant to be!!

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Adekk123

Lairian
Hi all!! I have come to the very hard decision of having to rehome my Sphynx kitten. His name is Fang and he is a little over a year old. He has no known health conditions and is up to date on all of his shots and has been neutered. He is great with all humans including children. He sleeps with my 8 year old son every night and is the biggest lover. It has been a hard decision for everyone in the house but he does not get along with our two older cats at all. We have tried many different options to get them all to play nice but they end up scratching all over each other and fighting all day long. The stress has caused my older cat to start hiding now which he never did before. My older cat has health conditions already and I don’t want him to have this added stress from the kitten. I think he would just have a better life at a home where he is the only cat. Ive never seen him around dogs so I don’t know how that would be for him. Rehoming fee of $250.
Hi, where in California are you located?

mackenzie amore

Lairian
Hello, I would be interested in rehoming your cat for you! I have a very loving home and would offer him a wonderful life! I would love to get in touch with you! If you are also interested feel free to email me! My email is [email protected]
Thanks,
Mackenzie

PennyD

Lairian
Hi I am interested. I had responded the last time and had thought he was already adopted out. Please message me if you are interested in talking about it. Thanks

veillesphynx

Lairian
Is Fang still available??

JasminCasillas

Lairian
Hello :)
hello I would love to rehome Fang if he is still available . I currently do not have any pets just my 4 year old daughter who is OBSESSED with cats . I really wanted a perfect companion for her and he looks absolutely perfect :) he’s a beautiful Sphynx and we would love to give me a happy home

Lisa Katz

Lairian
I live in California and would love to have Fang. I'm thinking that this is an old post and that he was already adopted by Genferguso. Look at the pic's.

Adekk123

Lairian
I am in CA and have been wanting to love in a Sphinx cat for so long. I would love to meet you and give you my experience with animals.

-Amanda : [email protected]

Sheldon13

Staff member
He was already adopted, everyone. Sorry to disappoint. Keep looking and you will find your someday

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Cmercado18

Lairian
Hello I am looking for a friend for my female sphynx. She is a loving and sweet little girl who loves to snuggle. Please, if you have not found a home for Fang already I would love to chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back