Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a new partner in crime for my Sphynx baby

Recently, I lost my sphynx Balthazar and his brother Jasper is now terribly lonely. It is quite heartbreaking and I was hoping to find a companion for him. Ideally and adult cat, as he is 8 years old. Please let me know if anyone has a sphynx they would like to rehome in the PA/NY/NY/CT area, I will even travel as far as VA. Thanks!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
So sorry to hear of your loss. Try to visit the adoption section daily. When one gets posted, they go fast. Good luck on your journey to finding a buddy for Jasper.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@littleterri welcoming you and Jasper to the lair family
(((Comforting hugs))) and head smooches to Jasper . So so sorry your Balthazar got angel wings .

"Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever. "
-from poem for cats

I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world .
Keep checking here often . Several of us have adopted from members .
Also a member recently adopted from checking the TICA website for Sphynx breeders in her area .
Some breeders have a retiree list . I adopted an amazing healthy cuddly girl from a reputable breeder. I wanted to share bcz I never knew about asking about retirees .

Be sure to read the fraud thread and reputable breeder threads
They were helpful in my adoption search.

Always go with your gut and look for red flags . I did walk away from the first kitty I found after my loss of my girl . The right one will find you .
All paws crossed the Sphynx stars align for you and Jasper

(((((Hugs )))))))
Hope you are active with us
Do you have a pic / post an introduction of Jasper ?

Attachments