Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a Peterbald breeder in UK

Hello fellow lairians :) I would like to get a sibling for Butchie at some point and I've become smitten with the Peterbald breed. I think it'd be great having one of each! It's just really surprisingly hard to find a breeder in the UK - does anyone know of one??

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
oh how exciting a peterbald kitty there so beautiful! I don’t know any breeders personally but I will pm you a few websites that may be useful! Oh the start is sooo exciting looking for a breeder researching then gotcha day!

@Yoda mom Thanks for your help! :) I hope to be able to announce a gotcha day for a lovely Peterbald addition to our family within the next year - I'm planning ahead you see :joyful:

@Staceyxxx Thank you for the links Stacey! I'll be sure to keep you posted on my progress :happy:

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello fellow lairians :) I would like to get a sibling for Butchie at some point and I've become smitten with the Peterbald breed. I think it'd be great having one of each! It's just really surprisingly hard to find a breeder in the UK - does anyone know of one??
Hello there firstly sorry I cannot help with breeders but I will contact my Cleo and Bagins breeder to ask her ...
I’ve just been on safari and I would have said the peterbald kitties I saw on videos and pictures .. were sphynx ! They are so very very similar . I also read the info on feeding bathing playing etc and again the mirror image of how the sphynx are brought up. ... they did look totally awesome I must say
I wish you well in your search , and I shall ask my breeder if she as any info
Xxx❤️❤️❤️