Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a sibling in South Florida - Veterinary References available!

Ruth

Lairian
Hello all! I am looking for a sibling for my 2yo sphynx, Stitch. I am located in Fort Lauderdale but willing to travel to meet his future littermate. I can provide a veterinary reference to show I stay on top of care. I am very familiar with the breed now and have lots of love to give. I am OK with an adoption fee (you should have one), Thanks in advance!

Allynoelx3

Lairian
I am also looking for another baby in South Florida! If you happen to find more than one Ruth please feel free to share! My girl is 6 months :)

Luna112

Lairian
Hello all! I am looking for a sibling for my 2yo sphynx, Stitch. I am located in Fort Lauderdale but willing to travel to meet his future littermate. I can provide a veterinary reference to show I stay on top of care. I am very familiar with the breed now and have lots of love to give. I am OK with an adoption fee (you should have one), Thanks in advance!
I have been in contact with 2 breeders in south Florida that have liters on the ground now. Should be ready for their homes in the next couple of weeks/months. Their purchase price is $1.6K-$2K.

Allynoelx3

Lairian
I have been in contact with 2 breeders in south Florida that have liters on the ground now. Should be ready for their homes in the next couple of weeks/months. Their purchase price is $1.6K-$2K.
Can you link me to them?! You can send me a PM if you’d like. The people I got my girl from doesn’t have any more :/