Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a Sphynx in North Carolina/Southeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frau Squid

Lairian
Hi,
I'm looking for a Sphynx for adoption or for sale. I live in North Carolina but I have no problem driving to a near by state. My preference is for a black male but I would be happy with a female or any color really. I'm flexible on price/adoption fee but would like a breeder who would consider a payment plan.

Any recommendations about where to get a Sphynx from someone who lives in the area would be welcome. I've been looking for awhile and haven't had much luck.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome Frau Squid, i wish you luck in your search for a sphynx, keep checking back, we always have new listings available!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am not going to send you any links because I am sure Holly sent the links to some of the breeders I would have sent links to.
I have 2 sphynx from North Carolina and a Bombay coming soon.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Welcome to the Lair!! What part of NC are you in? I'm from New Bern,,,stuck in Ohio for now,,blah. lol You'll love this site. Goodluck in your search for your Sphynx!

Frau Squid

Lairian
I just wanted to let everyone know I bought a sphynx from a breeder and brought him home Wednesday. Thanks for the help everyone, I really appreciate it.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats
I wonder if he came from the breeder of some of my cats since I got my Bombay on Weds and another breeder got her sphynx on Weds also.

Frau Squid

Lairian
His name is Rasputin and he's 6 months old. I love him to death, he's really sweet. These pictures are not the best. He was in a playful mood at the time and wouldn't sit still. I'll try to get better ones later. Thanks for the congrats eveyone!

Attachments

• IMG_0810.JPG
    IMG_0810.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0821.JPG
    IMG_0821.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 42

Gizzymom

Banned
His name is Rasputin and he's 6 months old. I love him to death, he's really sweet. These pictures are not the best. He was in a playful mood at the time and wouldn't sit still. I'll try to get better ones later. Thanks for the congrats eveyone!

Another red!!!! YAY!!!! He is very handsome!! And I love his name - did you name him that or did he come with the name?

Congrats again, new mommy!!!!:Laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back