Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a Sphynx in TX or nearby

Status
Not open for further replies.

clujan2

Lairian
I am looking to adopt a Sphynx in Texas (or New Mexico). I am willing to drive to pick him/her up. Any age between kitten - 6 is perfect. I love cats of all types but I have always been interested in this breed and I finally have the chance to adopt one!! If you need to re-home your baby I promise you will not be sorry. I have owned cats all my life and have experience with sphynxes ( she was not mine she was our neighbors she lived with us for six months while the neighbors were dealing with a family crisis).
Thanks!
Chelsea

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. Finding the right Sphynx can take a while so be patient and keep your eye on the rehoming/rescue board. Good luck with your search.

tessblack

Banned
Welcome to the Lair. Keep looking on petfinder and other places as well as here. Hope you find a baby, Everyone here keeps a pretty good eye out for rescues and re homes.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well you sound like a sweetheart. I'm in Arlington. Butterball already has like 3 god parents but none are in the state. So, god forbid, something happens to me. You might be the one.

Anyhoo, keep looking. It may take a while but I guarantee you'll find one. Due dilligence and never give up and you won't be let down.

firehillqueen

Banned
The people who were partners with the breeder that my cats came from have their sire available for re-homing. P.M. me and I will send you their phone number and website information. I think Buku is still available.

silverfox

Lairian
in dalles tx there is a breader who is really nice this is her site

Last edited by a moderator:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

I agree remove the link.
Silver you are knew and you are suggesting breeders you know nothing about.

Inferno12

Banned
Welcome and good luck in your search. Keep checking here because most people here keep a close eye on rehomes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back