Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a Sphynx to love forever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandoozle

Lairian
Hey Everyone,

I've researched Sphynx cats and have fallen in love! However, I don't want to just buy a kitten from a breeder and call it a day. I would really love to take in a cat that needs a good home. I work from my residence so I could give it all the attention it could ever want and still have the money to run it to the vet.

I've been looking for a cat to rescue for awhile now, and I was really close to getting a Sphynx that needed a new home, but the whole thing fell through. :(

By the way, I live in Eastern Oklahoma but I'm willing to drive to rescue a Sphynx!

Mandy

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Mandy,

Welcome to the Lair! Sorry to hear that your plans didn't work out but hang in there. Trust me, your sphynx will be worth the wait!!:ThumbsUp:

Hello and welcome to the Lair! I commend you for wanting to give a Sphynx who is in need a forever home! I hope you can find yours soon!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Welcome to the lair and I wish you the best of luck in finding your new sphynx soon.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair, Mandy. Finding the right Sphynx can take a little while so don't get discouraged and keep looking. Yor patience will be rewarded.

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello and Welcome!! I hope your search goes better this time around....like they all said they are worth the wait!!

MikkiJean

Lairian
Mandy, there is a boy in LA that needs a home, he's on Petfinder. I drove to VA from the west side of MO to get my baby girl. Good luck on your search and welcome to the lair!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair, Mandy! I hope you and your sphynx find each other soon. In the mean time, enjoy our little online family!
Hugs,
Susi and the gang

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to Sphynx Lair and best of luck in your search for your perfect rescue sphynx.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Lair. There maybe some Sphynx rescues in Dallas. Good luck in your search. The wait is well worth it.:Smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.