Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a Sphynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameoBua

Lairian
I live in Spring, TX and do not mind traveling a little for the cat.

I currently have dogs and cats and just had to put down my 16 year old cat who had cancer and the vets did not recommend surgery. :(

I have always wanted a sphynx but have never come across one at our shelter. All of my animals are rescues.

I volunteer at a no kill animal shelter and all of my pets are well taken care of.

If anyone knows of a precious Sphynx in need of a good home please let me know. I don't have a problem giving more information or vet references.

Thank You,
Cameo

MikkiJean

Lairian
Keep an eye on the Sphynx Rescue section of the forum.. whenever anyone comes across one we usually post it there!

Good luck on your search!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the site.
Many sphynx get HCM so be careful where you get one.
There are so many sad stories.
I hope you find your sphynx soon.
Sorry about your old cat.

Bella07

Banned
Best of Luck in your search! Keep your eye out on Petfinder, Hoobly, and Craigslist. Ones that need adoption will come up every now and then. Especially in Texas, I see them all the time. :ThumbsUp:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Lair and thank you for your work at the shelter!!!:ThumbsUp:
I hope you find your sphynx soon. They're a breed all of their own, with such big personalities!

ZonaKayla

Lairian
YES SO AM I .....Looking for a Sphynx

I am also looking for a SPHYNX kitty.....(male or female)

right now I live in the Washington DC area..

I have 2 cats
and wish to have 1 more

I do not have kids

my cats are my kids

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Another fellow Texan! Yeehaw. I'm in the DFW area. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you. That is if you don't mind the five hour drive northward. A volunteer at a no kill animal shelter should have first dibs.

CameoBua

Lairian
Another fellow Texan! Yeehaw. I'm in the DFW area. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you. That is if you don't mind the five hour drive northward. A volunteer at a no kill animal shelter should have first dibs.

I have no problem driving to DFW if a cat comes available. :)

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to the Lair CameoBua and ZonaKayla. Finding the right Sphynx takes patience but it will be worth it. Good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back