Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a Sphynx...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTMLegend97

Lairian
Hello! My name is Danny. I'm a 19 year old college student located near Nashville, TN and i've been wanting a sphynx cat for a very long time. I never felt like i was capable of keeping up with the high-maintenance needs of this breed, but I am finally at a place where i feel like i can give one of these cats plenty of love and care, and meet their every need. I am only a part time student, so I have plenty of time to pamper and care for my cat. As for age, I don't care whether the cat i get is a kitten, adult, male or female. I would definitely prefer to rescue a cat in need of a forever home, regardless of the cat's situation. I don't have or desire any other pets, and i live in a spacious apartment with plenty of room for the sweet little hairless baby. I would prefer if I could find a more affordable cat in dire need of a home. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
Best wishes, finding your baby.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Sounds like you have a lot to offer to a sphynx. Good luck on your search!

Sophie Hudson

Lairian
PM me for Rescue resources.Good luck! Also think really hard before getting your baby. I thought I was ready at 18 to get my first little guy and he ended up being such a handful but still worth it. It just made it feel like I had a child in college which was difficult. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.