Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a Spyhnxie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieMQueen

Lairian
CA16F6CD-C03B-41C1-9663-A4FF2AD32141.jpeg
CAA62DF9-4F86-41B5-918E-5322A32BD44E.jpeg
Hi, my name is Shelby (or more commonly known as Cookie lol) and I am looking for a spyhnx kitty for my beloved grandmother. My grandmother is one of the most loving and caring women I know, and I’m very proud to have to her who doesn’t have not one bad bone in her body. She has just retired after working for 30 years as a registered nurse in the Alzheimers’ section and had just escaped an abusive relationship with my grandfather with whom she was married to for 40+ years. My grandmother has grown up as a farm girl with many animals, and has taken a specific interest in the Spyhnx breed. She calls them nakies lol and has been looking for a “nakie” for a while now. She lives in a stable home with my aunt in North Carolina at this moment and is looking for a “nakie” companion to help occupy all if not most of her time with one. I can assure you that this Spyhnx will be very well cared and loved for. We’ve had no luck in finding any rescues in her area nor mine, so it would be amazing if someone could even just point us in the right direction. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair cookie! How sweet of you to search a sphynx for your grandmother. She's lucky to have a granddaughter like you. Hope members in your area will pm you. Good luck on your search.

Natasja

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello and welcome. I absolutely love that your grandmother calls them nakies! I hope you find a most awesome naked companion for her. And keep us updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back