Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for baby to spoil rotten :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello!
I am in the DFW area and am looking to give a good home to bald baby :) If anyone knows of someone that has one in any surrounding state I am also willing to drive.
Thank you.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome Laurame. Good luck in your search. Sometimes finding the right kitty can take a while. Be patient and don't give up. The wait will be worth it.

Bella07

Banned
Best of Luck in your search! I also recomend visiting TICA/CFA shows when they are in your area...That's a great opportunity to meet breeders in your area.

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
welcome to the lair!!!! hope you enjoy the forum its fab here,
good luck in your search to find your kittie i'm sure you will find the perfect kittie for your self stay possitive and dont give up we all have our fingers and toes crossed for you :ThumbsUp::Laugh:

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you so much everyone! I am so excited. I cant wait to get my baby. I am just going to take my time and wait and see what happens. In the mean time I am going to research as much as possible and visit as many cat shows and see what happens :)

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I too am in the DFW metroplex. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for ya.

Definitely just give it some time and you'll find one.

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair, please enjoy the site. We're glad you found us and look forward to getting to know you better. Good luck on your cat search!

firehillqueen

Banned
Welcome to the lair. I am just south of Ft. Worth. Hang on and if we decide to have kittens I can promise y0u one. Also, the breeder I got Cadeau and Ciel have a couple kittens left. I would be glad to forward you the information. We could be cat kin.

Status
Not open for further replies.