Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for cat to adopt, mine passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sphynx passed away suddenly last march. I still have his buddy (catman, a 3 year old haired, lol, cat) and would love for him to have another companion. It is really a sphynx I am wanting. I was hoping to find one in need of a new home. Catman is pretty playful and really misses O'Malley too. They always played and groomed each other. I am currently in TX. If you can help contact me, thank you! I will try to add a couple pictures of O'Malley. and Catman.

Attachments

Last edited:

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello and welcome. Both of your cats are very cute. I am sorry to hear about O'Malley. I hope that you find a new sphynx soon!!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
Sorry about you sphynx.
There are some sphynx up for adoption out here right now but the lady must meet the person adopting them.
Marna from this site is adopting 2 of them.

Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
Sorry about you sphynx.
There are some sphynx up for adoption out here right now but the lady must meet the person adopting them.
Marna from this site is adopting 2 of them.
How do I locate her info? Do you know what state she lives in? Thanks everyone! I was so excited to find this site tonight! I have done searches for a couple years and never found it!!!

The rescue is in the Sacramento area.
She really needs a home for Orville and Wilber.
You would have to come to california to meet her and see the cats and provide the transpotation.
She wrote me about them.
Here is a link.
http://www.purebredsplus.org/available/rare.html

Beautiful cats! Thanks for the info. With the adoption fee and all that travel/plane tickets that would be a really expensive venture! I was hoping to find a cat more local or one that I could pay transportation fees for it just to give it a good home. I am not looking to spend that much. I am sure if the right person sees those 2 in that area they will go like hot cakes though!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So sorry to hear about your baby. . . but I wish you luck in your search for another Sphynx.

Welcome to sphynxlair :BigSmile:

Sorry for your loss.....hope you find a nice bald companion for your furry cat :Wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.