Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for Pat Bird

dubeespot

Lairian
Hi there, I am new to the Lair. I have 2 sphynx kitties that I adopted. I was told that they were originally owned by a breeder from Florida named Pat Bird. I would LOVE to get in contact with Pat and get some more history on my babies. They lived with a family in NY for a while until the children became allergic and that is how they came to live with me. The family didn't seem to have any more info. for me than just a name. I thought I might just get lucky here and be able to find her through your help!

Thanks a bunch :Smile:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Dubeespot, do you have a cattery name or just the name of the breeder? It's a lot easier to find a breeder if there's a cattery name. I'm not very familiar with the sphynx breeders out there but there are several members here on SL who are, so hopefully one of them might have some good suggestions for you. Or maybe there's a way you can search for her via a TICA or CFA database? Sorry that I couldn't be of more help. Good luck with your search!

dubeespot

Lairian
Thanks sydkat7, the only information I was given was the name, and that was a struggle!! I was told that my Bobbee was a grand champion in Holland - if that is true, OMG I would love to know all about it!!!!!!!!!! What is TICA and CFA database?? I am clueless with all of this stuff as I am a rescue mommy. I so appreciate your input!! :0)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
You can google "TICA" and "CFA" to find their websites and they have search options. I did a quickie search on TICA but wasn't getting very far. I also already tried googleing Patricia Bird (which might be spelled Byrd) but wasn't able to locate anything either. I hope your able to track her down. Have you tried Facebook?? Lots of folks are on Facebook now a days as well.

Gizzymom

Banned
You can google "TICA" and "CFA" to find their websites and they have search options. I did a quickie search on TICA but wasn't getting very far. I also already tried googleing Patricia Bird (which might be spelled Byrd) but wasn't able to locate anything either. I hope your able to track her down. Have you tried Facebook?? Lots of folks are on Facebook now a days as well.

I did a little search myself and.... LOLOLOLOLOL

There is a breeder in Florida named Patricia Hawk... (bird / hawk... all the same)

She may be the one if the lady who told you's memory is bad.

I will PM the cattery info.

Hope it helps :BigSmile:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It would be wonderful if Gizzymom's lead turns out to be the breeder you are looking for. Good luck. It would be great if you could get some more info on your new babies.

MikkiJean

Lairian
I was in contact with Pat Hawk during the summer and almost adopted a kitty from her. I have her phone number and email address if you want them just PM me!

holly_savage

Banned
I hope that lead turns out for you. I found a Patricia Bird on FB, and emailed her. Not her though, she use to breed dogs not cats...close!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back