Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for Sphynx in/around Arkansas!

Keladkins

Lairian
Hey y’all! I’m a 34 year old single female who lives alone and is looking for a companion to spoil. I have owned several cats in the past and think that there is no better baby to be by your side! I’m looking for anyone needing to be rehomed or adopted in or around the state of Arkansas!

Fullmoon

Lairian
Hey y’all! I’m a 34 year old single female who lives alone and is looking for a companion to spoil. I have owned several cats in the past and think that there is no better baby to be by your side! I’m looking for anyone needing to be rehomed or adopted in or around the state of Arkansas!
PM me for a breeder -- found on facebook.. has 2 females that she plans to retire. She is located in AR

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Keladkins , welcome to the lair family. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align. I have 4 adoptees. 2 from a member. stay active check often. be sure to read the responsible breeder thread and fraud tips thread in the Help center. helped me when I was adopting looking outside the lair . always go with your gut. creative scammers out there. you can share any you are looking at without naming breeder/owner info to have an extra peek for red flags.

I adopted a wonderful retiree many years ago . she is healthy happy and the breeder stays in touch years after gotcha day..nearly a decade now.

Back