Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for Sphynx in Maritimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArianaV77

Lairian
Hi,
I'm a student of veterinary medicine studying in Prince Edward Island. I'm looking adopt a Sphynx cat who needs a forever home. Hoping I can find one here! :Smile:
Thanks,
Ariana

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. I wish you the best in yoru search for a Sphynx. A member here, Nofuratu, lives on the Canadian Atlantic too. She may be able to give you some local pointers.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ariana, Welcome to sphynxlair! I wish you luck in finding a sphynx! and we are glad you joined us!

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Lair! Its nice to have someone so close on here! I got Nofuratu from a breeder in Iowa, and had him shipped to Boston and drove down there to pick him up. I can pm you my breeders name.
I know there is a breeder in Moncton, NB about a half hour from me but Im not a huge fan of how her cats look...so I dont know her name or anything. But you could try a search for Moncton.
There are also breeders in Montreal, and Ontario. I know you are looking for breeders in the Maritimes, but Ive only heard of the Moncton one.
Aside from online research, you should go to some cat shows. Ive met a lot of breeders there, mostly Montreal and Ontario ones. Its great because you get to see their cats at the show.
You could also ask people on facebook. I am on there under "Aislynne". I dont have a last name, and Nofuratu is under "Nofuratu thenakedcat". He has a lot of sphynx breeders as facebook friends and you may be able to get more info on someone nearby, from his friend list.
Good luck in your search!

Adventures of A Naked Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.