Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for Sphynx, retired breeder, kitten, senior, or special needs. I'm in CO.

Sheldon13

Staff member
If you’ll check the recent posts in the adoption section, there is a sweet 9 year old girl up for adoption in North Texas.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Sheldon13

Staff member

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MeowsAndWoofs, ((squeeze hugs))) I am so very sorry your baby got his angel wings. Remember the love, soo much love. I adopted after my Yoda girl got her wings. keep active here and check often. see the link above.

I truly believe they send us the ones to love like they knew in this world.

Maudsmom

Lairian
Our Sphynx passed to heart disease. He was with us 9 years. We are ready to adopt a kitten, retired breeder, senior, or special needs. We are in CO, but I am willing to travel.
Hi there,
Sorry to hear about your loss :( I have been looking into possibly re-homing my 2 year old Sphynx girl because she is very unhappy when I am away all day at work and it's not fair to her to be alone all day. As much as I love her if I was able to find a really good home with people who weren't away as long as I am every day it would probably be better for her. She's lilac, not a lot of wrinkles, and blue eyes. She's spayed and litter box trained. Loves to cuddle but also very playful and does need play time every day. She has had some aggression issues - has bitten me (but never any of my guests) when she's mad that I've been gone all day. Let me know if you would be interested in seeing pictures/meeting her, I'm also in CO in the Denver area.

SkeletonQueen08

Lairian
Hi there,
Sorry to hear about your loss :( I have been looking into possibly re-homing my 2 year old Sphynx girl because she is very unhappy when I am away all day at work and it's not fair to her to be alone all day. As much as I love her if I was able to find a really good home with people who weren't away as long as I am every day it would probably be better for her. She's lilac, not a lot of wrinkles, and blue eyes. She's spayed and litter box trained. Loves to cuddle but also very playful and does need play time every day. She has had some aggression issues - has bitten me (but never any of my guests) when she's mad that I've been gone all day. Let me know if you would be interested in seeing pictures/meeting her, I'm also in CO in the Denver area.
Have you found your girl a home?

Quitaboo222

Lairian
Hi there,

Natashamolina

Lairian
Hi there,
Are you still looking for a new home for your girl? I’ve been looking to adopt another Sphynx. My ex stole my babies from me in our divorce. And my heart yearns for another baby I’m located in castle rock CO

Fullmoon

Lairian
I apologize if I should not post rescue shelter information here. I am new to posting and have not quite figured out how to send a private message. However, I wanted to let you know that Heart 2 Heart Animal Rescue in Philadelphia PA has a silver/grey sphynx that recently lost their home due to the owner passing. She is so new to the shelter they are still looking for a foster. I hope this might be a good fit for both your home and for Bella. Best wishes to you both.

MeowsAndWoofs

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi there,
I am sorry for the late reply. I thought it would go to my email. Did you find a home for your girl?

MeowsAndWoofs

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi there,
I am sorry for the late reply. I thought replies go to our email. Did you find a home for your girl?

MeowsAndWoofs

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I am sorry for the late reply. I thought replies go to our email. Did you find a home for your girl? I'm still trying to figure out how to reply, hope this works.

Back