Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking in Missouri...

MommyNaNell

Lairian
Wanting a female. I currently stay at home. Has to be good with children as I have 5 kiddos running around, 5yrs old to 14yrs old. We have owned a sphynx before so we know what all goes into caring for them, our cat pictured has recently passed and none of us are taking it well. Wanting to open up our home to a new cat to be spoiled with lots of affection and love.

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MommyNaNell , oh my heart((squeeze hugs)) to your family your sweet baby got angel wings. Lighting a candle for your baby. she touched my heart and looked so much like my baby girl.

I adopted in my Yoda's honor. stay active with us and check often . several of us have adopted from members. sharing, I adopted a wonderful female 2 yr old retiree from a reputable breeder in honor of my Yoda girl.

I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world. lighting a candle for your baby.
please be sure to read the fraud tips link. was very helpful when I was searching with my broken heart. PM me anytime ((((((hugs)))))). will keep an eye out for you.
rainbow candle bridge lit.jpg
20210615_114421.jpg

Back