Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt a sibling for my baby in the future

nelsonsmama

Lairian
Hi! I currently have an angel baby bambino boy, his name is Nelson (I will attach some pictures). Although I am fortunate enough to be able to spend a lot of time with him, I often feel like he gets very bored and it makes me sad. Although I am not searching urgently, I wanted to post this on here in case anything comes up and someone needs to rehome a kitten. I cannot afford to purchase another one right now, but I would be able to afford taking care of another one. I would like a kitten, since my baby is around 8 months old and I would want him to have a sibling and playmate around his age. If anyone is looking to rehome a kitten at any point, please comment on here. I would love for Nelson to have a playmate so that I can be sure he has a fun life-- I know he would love it so much! He is the sweetest boy ever.

Attachments

• png.2021-11-19.photo_.png
    png.2021-11-19.photo_.png
    329.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 2.25.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 2.25.41 PM.png
    321 KB · Views: 5

Sheldon13

Staff member
What a sweetie! What area are you in? It may help people know to contact you in the future.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

smckee

Lairian
I’ve been thinking about the same. We adopted our baby as she was needing to be re-homed due to 2 other sphynx bullying her. She is deaf so the original owners thought that was possibly the issue. We’d be open to a kitten so they could bond and hopefully bypass the hearing issue. We are in SF Bay Area if anyone hears of a kitten needing rehoming.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@smckee , hello, recommend starting your own thread so members don't miss your info in another's post. hugs n head smooches.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Cwitt22 , hi, please start your own post about rehoming the kitten , details , so admin can review. per the rules, no adoption fee or a max rehoming fee of $250. thanks!

nelsonsmama

Lairian
Hi! I currently have an angel baby bambino boy, his name is Nelson (I will attach some pictures). Although I am fortunate enough to be able to spend a lot of time with him, I often feel like he gets very bored and it makes me sad. Although I am not searching urgently, I wanted to post this on here in case anything comes up and someone needs to rehome a kitten. I cannot afford to purchase another one right now, but I would be able to afford taking care of another one. I would like a kitten, since my baby is around 8 months old and I would want him to have a sibling and playmate around his age. If anyone is looking to rehome a kitten at any point, please comment on here. I would love for Nelson to have a playmate so that I can be sure he has a fun life-- I know he would love it so much! He is the sweetest boy ever.
I am located in South Florida (I live in Boca Raton, my parents live in Sarasota so I travel there as well) but I am willing to travel anywhere to pick up!