Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt a Sphynx kitten- willing to travel

hprice97

Lairian
Hi, my name is Hannah and I live in Houston, Texas. I am looking to adopt a forever friend for my Sphynx kitten, Cleo. I prefer ages less than 2, but am open to all options. Please contact me with any available kitties @ hprice97@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi back from Texas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoda mom

Staff member
@hprice97 Welcome to the lair family!
jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch
stay active with us and check often..
several of us have adopted from members

be sure to check out the sphynx info center for great threads on sphynx life as well as threads on reputable breeder info and fraud tips

LoveNubi

Lairian
Here is an approved breeders list that I got from one of the facebook groups that I am a member of... hope this will help you with your search for a new baby.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Here is an approved breeders list that I got from one of the facebook groups that I am a member of... hope this will help you with your search for a new baby.
Just so you know, admins will delete these pics as we are not permitted to post battery names on Sphynxlair. Best to PM the attachments to OP.

LoveNubi

Lairian
Just so you know, admins will delete these pics as we are not permitted to post battery names on Sphynxlair. Best to PM the attachments to OP.

Sorry about that... I thought that since it was a approved breeders list it would be ok... I think I sent her a PM but I am not sure exactly how it works. but again I am sorry... you will notice that I sent this list a few time just now but I won't do it again.