Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt a Texas sphynx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeNicole

Lairian
Hi guys!

So it’s been a while since I’ve been online here but I finally got moved into my new apartment and started my new job!

I’m still looking for a sphynx (preferably a boy) so if anyone has any leads for where to find one in Texas, let me know! I’m aware of several breeders in the area, but if I can adopt or rescue I’d rather do that :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@DeeNicole , all paws crossed ! I recall your early thread to adopt .

I am happy to see your new thread with your great update of new job , new apartment :)
Sphynx ready !

Happy for you !
Keeping all paws crossed the sphnyx stars align soon!

Look forward to more of your Sphynx art too!
Head smooches sent

DeeNicole

Lairian
@DeeNicole All paws crossed the Sphynx stars align!

How is Scully! :) head smooches sent

Look forward to art and updates!
Scully is doing great! She's been digging all the natural light my new apartment gets haha. Lots of sun bathing for her!

I will keep you updated for sure! :)

DeeNicole

Lairian
Hopefully having a conversation with a breeder today about a little boy Sphynx who got returned by the family who initially wanted him...he is ADORABLE and I hope it works out!

I also have been in contact with a lady who has a couple of kittens up for sale in Houston and she's been sending me tons of photos...

Looks like this may happen soon! Definitely gonna have to bite the bullet with the initial cost of one of these boys :wideyed::D

DeeNicole

Lairian
IM PICKING UP MY BOY ON THE 12TH OF AUGUST!!

So excited omg!!! He is a cream color with blue eyes and is SO handsome!!

DeeNicole

Lairian
You guys he is the cutest little baby ever, I will post a bazillion photos. I just hope Scully, my current cat, doesn’t get too jealous!

I’m naming him Raisin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back