Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

looking to adopt in Atl, Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.

bk89

Lairian
If anyone in Georgia or within a reasonable driving distance (florida, SC, alabama) is looking to rehome a sphynx kitten I am looking to adopt. I have another cat and small dogs so a young cat or an adult cat that doesnt care is a preference. Thanks!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
Maybe someone here knows a reputable breeder in those areas.
They will send you a private conversation, if they do.
Meanwhile, be a part of the site. There is so much information.
here, you will learn a lot and love this site. Also, just continue to watch the
rescue section, there is sometimes, sphynx for rehoming there.
Best Wishes finding your baby.

bk89

Lairian
I am already enjoying this site quite a bit, anyone who has ANY info on a baby I will be happy to get info.

maxtmill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
If anyone in Georgia or within a reasonable driving distance (florida, SC, alabama) is looking to rehome a sphynx kitten I am looking to adopt. I have another cat and small dogs so a young cat or an adult cat that doesnt care is a preference. Thanks!
Hello! I have already sold 2 of my Sphynx, and have one more I need to rehome (SADLY!). She is a seal mink with green eyes, very sweet natured. She is tiny, and has a small amount of "peach fuzz" that seems to come in the winter & disappears in the hotter weather. I have been posting for a long time about having to rehome my babies, but only recently got brave enough to do it! My husband just finished cancer treatments, and we are planning to move later this year. I just had to reduce the number of my animals, even though it is killing me! One lady bought both of my others, and I feel much better because she is thoroughly enjoying her kitties! My little girl's name is Ishtar, and she came from Florida. I am asking $250 for her, in accordance to the rules of this forum. We live near Birmingham AL, so it is just a 2 hour drive to Atlanta, a 2 1/2 hour drive to Nashville, etc. Please let me know if you are interested, and I will ask my daughter to post some photos. I should add that we have several dogs and she has no problem with them - she and my husband's beagle are friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

kira

Lairian
Hello! I have already sold 2 of my Sphynx, and have one more I need to rehome (SADLY!). She is a seal mink with green eyes, very sweet natured. She is tiny, and has a small amount of "peach fuzz" that seems to come in the winter & disappears in the hotter weather. I have been posting for a long time about having to rehome my babies, but only recently got brave enough to do it! My husband just finished cancer treatments, and we are planning to move later this year. I just had to reduce the number of my animals, even though it is killing me! One lady bought both of my others, and I feel much better because she is thoroughly enjoying her kitties! My little girl's name is Ishtar, and she came from Florida. I am asking $250 for her, in accordance to the rules of this forum. We live near Birmingham AL, so it is just a 2 hour drive to Atlanta, a 2 1/2 hour drive to Nashville, etc. Please let me know if you are interested, and I will ask my daughter to post some photos. I should add that we have several dogs and she has no problem with them - she and my husband's beagle are friends.
I'm very interested in your baby. Please message me!!

bk89

Lairian
mainterested post: 362789 said:
Yes, I am interested. I messaged you!

bk89

Lairian
Sorry for the late reply, i won't be able to pick up your baby till the beginning of February at the earliest rght now.

Still looking for a kitten or cat btw! After he next few weeks wil be when i can pick one up if anyones still looking to rehome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back