Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt in Colorado, will travel, age/gender etc not important

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a Peterbald (hairless) who is very lonely since his best bud died last month (at the ripe old age of 20!). Unfortunately our Pd just had $4k in emergency vet care so the Sphynx kitten we had lined up is now out of our comfort zone price-wise. This is the only time we have ever been in any debt that's not student-loan related, and I think that says a lot about the quality and stability of our home (that we'll only overspend ourselves when it's for the well-being of our pets). I can promise a loving life-long home with great care for a hairless or rex cat of any age, gender, color, quality... as long as he or she is good with other cats and okay with children (we're hoping to adopt a human child in a few years, but have none at the moment). I have the entire month of August off and am willing to drive or fly just about anywhere to pick up a cat. We would consider special needs cats, too.

Thanks for your help! Please e-mail me at mrmewton(at)gmail(dot)com with ideas, questions, whatever :)
~Amy

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome! Wow 20 great job! Best of luck in your search we will keep a look out!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Glad you joined the lair, I hope we can help you find what you are looking for! Sorry about the loss of your cat. I will keep an ear out for you. If you give me some time, I am so busy today, I can give you a number of a lady who sometimes has kittens who lives in the Denver area. I got a baby from her for cheap as far as these cats go. I have no idea if she has any babies though. My kitty is kind of fuzzy but still a sphynx. I will do some digging when I get more then a few seconds of computer time.

Mel

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. Sorry to hear about the loss of your 20 year old. Your Peterbald must miss his friend. I hope you find a kitty in need of a loving home.

susi794

Staff member
I might be looking to downsize a little--let me ponder it somewhat and get back with you in a bit--you sound like a good home...and I have a little girl that might enjoy being in a home with only one other cat as opposed t0 7 others.

Status
Not open for further replies.