Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt in Los Angeles

TheAskoe

Lairian
I live in Los Angeles with my family we are looking to get a family pet. I have been reading about sphinx for a while now and I would really love to find a bamino sphynx. The price is pretty high though from what I have seen, but after much thought I would really like to give a sphynx a good home. Even if its not a bamino. Shoot me a message if you can help me find our new family member. :)

TheAskoe

Lairian
I just wanted to thank this community of sphynx lovers. That my search is over and some who really loved his sphynx has gave me the opportunity to adopt him. Ive only had him for one full day and my whole family is in love with him and we will give him so much more love and affection to come. The previous owner was really generous with the amout of support and help with his transition into our family. I am beyond greatful. I will post more about Loki the sphynx , Soon........ ;)

Sheldon13

Staff member
Awesome! I look forward to seeing his introduction post.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

PennyD

Lairian
I just wanted to thank this community of sphynx lovers. That my search is over and some who really loved his sphynx has gave me the opportunity to adopt him. Ive only had him for one full day and my whole family is in love with him and we will give him so much more love and affection to come. The previous owner was really generous with the amout of support and help with his transition into our family. I am beyond greatful. I will post more about Loki the sphynx , Soon........ ;)
Hi -I am in Los Angeles. Would you mind telling me how you were able to find one? Thank you

Back