Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt in missouri, but willing to travel :)

Vanessa Witt

Lairian
I'm hoping to adopt a sphynx kitten or adult, and am open to adopting a pair if you want them adopted together. I have two little girls who absolutely adore animals and would be excited to have a kitty to love ❤ I have always wanted a hairless cat myself and have done much research and wouldn't mind having a snuggle buddy every night :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Vanessa Witt All paws crossed the Sphynx stars align
Check here often as they go quickly
You can also contact reputable breeders to see about their wait list for retirees if thst is something you are interested in

Keep us updated often
Several of us have adopted from members so stay positive
I adopted a wonderful pair from a member as well as a retiree from a reputable breeder

Vanessa Witt

Lairian
@Vanessa Witt All paws crossed the Sphynx stars align
Check here often as they go quickly
You can also contact reputable breeders to see about their wait list for retirees if thst is something you are interested in

Keep us updated often
Several of us have adopted from members so stay positive
I adopted a wonderful pair from a member as well as a retiree from a reputable breeder
Cool, I never would have thought about retirees. Will certainly look into that :)
My 1 year old absolutely LOVES all forms of life from kissing flowers to chasing and kissing our two yellow bellied slider turtles we adopted about a year ago. Though we all love them to pieces, I'd love to have another member of our family for my girls to be able to snuggle ❤ We've all got a lot of love to give to give to the right feline friend :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Vanessa Witt , yes! I never knew about retirees either so wanted to share! I adopted a womderful healthy HCM scanned , registered girl who was retired after one litter . She is the most over the top cuddly loving mommas girl ! You can post a thread looking for reputable breeders you cam reach out for their retiree wait list - I omly waited a few months - the breeder had per spayed too and waited for hormones to settle till my gotcha day and kept me updated with pics and videos like it was a newbie baby kitty purchase .

Oh love to see your sliders! I have a pond behind my house and freed the red eared and yellow eared sliders as well as the mud soft shell turtles

Will be womderful for your 1 yr old to grow up with Sphynx love!

Stay active here bcz they get posted and get rehomed quickly .
Post along with us and enjoy while the Sphynx stars align :)
A ton of great threads to prepare for Sphynx life :)
Sphynx Cat Help Center

Sheldon13

Staff member
I got an adult adoptee as well (though not a retired breeder) and I have been turned on to it from now into the future! I will always adopt adults now. They have so much love to give and the best part is that you already have an indication of their permanent personality and a good breeder will work to pair you with a cat who matches your needs and lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back