Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt in Nashville

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Looking to adopt a cat and dog friendly Sphynx near Nashville. Age or sex doesn’t matter!
Hi and welcome! Tell us more about yourself. It might help us know what avenue to send you down in finding a match.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Katemae6

Lairian
I am a veterinary technician who has a small farm and many critters! I have 2 large mix breed dogs, 1 French bulldog and 1 3lb mixed dog! All of my dogs are very sweet and cat friendly. I have two domestic shorthairs and one Persian- all of my cats are over 5 years old and indoor only!

I’ve worked in animal medicine for years and have always wanted a Sphynx. I do a lot of rescue work therefor I only want to adopt-I figured I would start looking and see where this goes!

I am currently in school full-time and home most of the day (work part-time) and my partner works from home.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sounds like you would be an excellent home! It’s nice you want to adopt too. Nothing wrong with buying but I’d much rather adopt if I can. You will see them pop up on here fairly regularly for adoption. At least monthly I’d say. Keep your eye out. Just know that traveling might be necessary.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
welcome to the lair family! all paws crossed the sphynx stars align. I have 4 adoptees, 2 from a member. several of us have adopted from members. stay active and check often. definitely check out the sphynx info center for great info!