Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt in NC!

KaylaTeague

Lairian
I am looking to adopt a Sphynx and am located in Southeastern NC. I am willing to travel to pick up my baby. I do not have other animals and I am a homebody. I am lonely and looking for a loving Sphynx companion. ❤

Yoda mom

Staff member
@KaylaTeague welcome to the lair family! hope you are active with this fun friendly bunch while the sphynx stars align and beyond.
it is a very friendly down to earth bunch.

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align.
stay active here and check often, they go quickly

several of us have adopted from members so stay positive.
be sure to check out the info center for great threads on sphynx life and ask away any questions:)
we all come together here for the love of nakids

here is a helpful link if you are looking at ads outside the sphynxlair

feel free to PM me any ads you look at for an extra peek for red flags..
so many creative scammers out there, western union a big red flag as well as other things
so definitely check the fraud thread

I have 4 adoptees, two from a member.
I will also suggest if you like to check with reputable breeders for any upcoming retirees.
I never knew that was an option so wanted to share ,
I adopted an amazing cuddly healthy happy young retiree. she is a hoot of cuddly beyond measure!

so glad you joined us! hope you are an active member :)
feel free to jump some threads with us like the numbers game etc

and a great thread to prep for sphynx life

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Sorry to hear you feel lonely. Sending you lots of loving vibes. Hope you find a sphynx to love soon.

KaylaTeague

Lairian
@KaylaTeague welcome to the lair family! hope you are active with this fun friendly bunch while the sphynx stars align and beyond.
it is a very friendly down to earth bunch.

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align.
stay active here and check often, they go quickly

several of us have adopted from members so stay positive.
be sure to check out the info center for great threads on sphynx life and ask away any questions:)
we all come together here for the love of nakids

here is a helpful link if you are looking at ads outside the sphynxlair

feel free to PM me any ads you look at for an extra peek for red flags..
so many creative scammers out there, western union a big red flag as well as other things
so definitely check the fraud thread

I have 4 adoptees, two from a member.
I will also suggest if you like to check with reputable breeders for any upcoming retirees.
I never knew that was an option so wanted to share ,
I adopted an amazing cuddly healthy happy young retiree. she is a hoot of cuddly beyond measure!

so glad you joined us! hope you are an active member :)
feel free to jump some threads with us like the numbers game etc

and a great thread to prep for sphynx life
oh my goodness, thank you thank you! I am so happy to be here and can’t wait to explore the website. I’ve heard wonderful things about this site! I feel so welcome already. ❤ I am sure I will have many questions since I am new to the Sphynx community and am actively looking for a nakid friend of my own. I will keep you updated on my progress and reach out with any questions or concerns. Thank you again, friend!