Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt in Nevada area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My first naked baby is in desperate need of playmate, so I'm searching for a Sphynx of any age or sex who would make a good companion for her.
I'm open to adopting a Sphynx that requires special care (diet, medical issues etc) as long the medical issues won't keep them from playing with another energetic Sphynx!

Willing to drive (within reason) to CA, UT, AZ or surrounds.

Thank you in advance :)

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I hope you are enjoying the Las Vegas area. We moved away from there at the beginning of June, so it looks like we just missed each other. However, I can tell you where to find some possible rescue Sphynxies. If you go to the Petsmart on Maryland Parkway next to the airport on Saturday or Sunday, you will find a cat rescue group. They know me well, because I got Cleopatra from them, and we visited them with Cleo and Marcus almost every week until we moved. They have had at least 6 or more Sphnxes, usually adults, for adoption in the 7 years I have known them. They would be the most likely to help you with an adoption of an adult in that area.
If you go there, please tell them hello for Cleopatra and me. Cleo will send them her best hisses. Good luck with your hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.