Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to Adopt in the Kansas city, Mo area.

KittieB

Lairian
I'm looking to adopt a bro/sis for my little girl. Closest known city is Kansas city, MO but am willing to travel for one in need

Yoda mom

Staff member
@KittieB welcome to the lair family
Stay active and check often

Several of us have adopted from members

Check out the info center with great threads on reputable breeders ( you can check about their upcoming retirees ‘

The fraud thread in the info center has lots of great tips when searching outside ads

Do you have a pic of your kitty ? Name ?

KittieB

Lairian
@KittieB welcome to the lair family
Stay active and check often

Several of us have adopted from members

Check out the info center with great threads on reputable breeders ( you can check about their upcoming retirees ‘

The fraud thread in the info center has lots of great tips when searching outside ads

Do you have a pic of your kitty ? Name ?
I currently have a one year old female American short hair named Eris

Yoda mom

Staff member
@KittieB , awhhh do you have a pic of Eris?
All paws are lair family :)

All paws crossed the sphynx stars align :)
Bless you for looking to adopt :)

I have 4 adoptees , two from a member , one retiree , and ome from a hoobly Ad ( be careful with Ads outside the lair .. several of us were nearly scammed ) the fraud thread had great info .

Enjoy the lair with us .. the sphynx info thread is wonderful to learn about sphynx life

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL what a coincidence, I also found one of mine on Hoobly!

Full disclosure, I didn't buy from a breeder; I got a rehomed 2 year old, The prior owner was asking a modest fee which I was happy to pay. Sadly with kittens you do tend to see a lot of scammers.