Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt near Seattle! (seniors, hospice, or special needs welcome!)

jesseg

Lairian
CONTACT ME: [email protected] or (208)859-9368

WE WILL ADOPT OUTSIDE THE AREA! We are willing to commute via car out of state to pick up an animal. If you're curious how far we'll go, just ask!

Hello! Our names are Jesse and Joe, and we are two experienced cat owners looking for a hairless cat to welcome into our home! We have 10 years combined volunteer shelter experience, and are both lifetime cat owners who have wanted a hairless breed for some time. We have one well-socialized, docile Siamese (Friedrich) and no children. No preference for sex, age, or coloration.

We have experience caring for elderly, hospice, or terminal animals. My partner and his family have been pet fosters for nearly a decade, and have housed many animals with special needs. We want to give a cat a warm, loving home, for however long it may be.

Transparency regarding HCM screening is REQUIRED!!
friedrich.jpg
Our cat, Friedrich <3!

Attachments

• 20200723_104912.jpg
    20200723_104912.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 9

Yoda mom

Staff member
@jesseg , welcome to the lair family! Friedrich is adorable! hugs n head smooches. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align. stay active here. several of us have adopted from members. another source is to reach out to reputable breeders in your area for any upcoming retirees. I adopted a wonderful cuddly healthy HCM scanned retiree . we have several members in your area of the NW that surely can chime in as well.

keep us updated often

Sheldon13

Staff member
Hmm. I think there was a special needs baby looking for a home. Hang on.

In Colorado, since you are willing to drive.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Sheldon13

Staff member

jesseg

Lairian
Hmm. I think there was a special needs baby looking for a home. Hang on.

In Colorado, since you are willing to drive.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

i saw :  (:  ( hes so cute, but the owner said they would prefer him in a single pet home! i hope he finds someone soon!!!!! thank you for looking out {}

Back