Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt - NY but will travel!

cheymac

Lairian
Hi Sphynx fam! I'm a longtime admirer of these kitties with extensive experience taking care of special needs animals, and am now hoping to open my home to a Sphynx. I would be happy to adopt an adult or a kitten. ❤️

Yoda mom

Staff member
@cheymac , welcome to the lair family! so glad you joined this fun friendly bunch, I have all adoptees, several of us have adopted from members. jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align.

be sure to check out the sphynx info center for great threads including fraud tips. was very helpful when I looked at ads outside sphynxlair.
do you have any other furbabies? all paws are family. if so, love to see pics. so glad you joined us!

. @cheymac

Last edited:

cheymac

Lairian
@cheymac , welcome to the lair family! so glad you joined this fun friendly bunch, I have all adoptees, several of us have adopted from members. jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align.

be sure to check out the sphynx info center for great threads including fraud tips. was very helpful when I looked at ads outside sphynxlair.
do you have any other furbabies? all paws are family. if so, love to see pics. so glad you joined us!

Thanks so much! I do have other furbabies, they're my life I have two ferrets, Dax and Gizmo, and very special older chihuahua named Roy. I had to say goodbye to my sweet cat Ginger this fall after 17 years together, so we're still adjusting to the weirdness of a (temporarily) cat-free home

Attachments

• 20221208_140222.jpg
    20221208_140222.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20221215_191234.jpg
    20221215_191234.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 10

Yoda mom

Staff member
@cheymac , awh... thank you for sharing your adorables Dax, Gizmo and Roy babies with us. ((squeeze hugs )) your sweet Ginger got her angel wings. no time is ever enough. she could not have asked for a better mum and life of love. may my Yodas be running free with Ginger sharing stories of all the love known in this world. I truly believe our babies send us the one to love like they knew in this world.
please jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch.. the info center is a great resource about sphynx life ,care etc. we are here for you.

hugs n head smooches to your babies. a few weeks ago I helped rehome "buddy Ferret" to my vet tech after his owner passed away. they are such sweet creatures.
Roy has the sweetest face... look forward to more pics and tales. keep us updated often.

cheymac

Lairian
Hi all!! I wanted to share a major update: as if by serendipity, TWO of these sweet babies officially came to live with me this weekend. Meet Ghost (4) and Mina (3)! I'm amazed at how quickly they've taken to their new home (they basically own the place now), and we're already inseparable.

Their former owner, who loved them very dearly, unfortunately passed away. Her family has been taking wonderful care of them since, but knew they were unable to meet their needs longterm and wanted to do what was best for them, so they decided to rehome them if the right situation came up. I'm very grateful to them for entrusting me with their care.

They are truly the sweetest cats I've ever encountered, and it's so fun learning all their little quirks as they come up.
20230123_142251.jpg
20230120_191522.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@cheymac , (((hugs))) and condolences to their family.

bless your heart for opening your heart and home to precious Ghost and Mina. extra head smooches to them. so glad they are settling in nicely.

look forward to lots of pics and tales.
we are here for you! neer hesitate to ask questions.

hugs n head smooches to all paws