Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt. (OK, TX, AR, KS, NM)

Ryanhorn2001

Lairian
I am located in OKC but willing to travel a few hours under the right circumstances. My fiancee and I would like to welcome a cat into our little family. We currently have a corgi, so it would need to be okay around dogs.

Let me know! Thanks!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Ryanhorn2001 , welcome to the lair family! all paws are family. love to see a pic/name of your corgi. several of us have adopted from members and have pups too! I adopted 4 in one years. two from a member.

we can share slow intros. there are several posts about introductions with photos and adorable updates.

stay active with us. your travel distance area broadens the stars aligning. I always try to assist help hearts align. my nakids love the pups. were besties with my beloved rottie brothers and my australian shepherds.

be sure to check the frauds tip link. saved me from several near scams. dont hesitate to pm me any ads you are looking at outside sphynxlair. there are creative scammers that copy paste steal others sphynx photos, etc.

dont hesitate to ask questions.

a great link to sphynx life

Ryanhorn2001

Lairian
@Ryanhorn2001 , welcome to the lair family! all paws are family. love to see a pic/name of your corgi. several of us have adopted from members and have pups too! I adopted 4 in one years. two from a member.

we can share slow intros. there are several posts about introductions with photos and adorable updates.

stay active with us. your travel distance area broadens the stars aligning. I always try to assist help hearts align. my nakids love the pups. were besties with my beloved rottie brothers and my australian shepherds.

be sure to check the frauds tip link. saved me from several near scams. dont hesitate to pm me any ads you are looking at outside sphynxlair. there are creative scammers that copy paste steal others sphynx photos, etc.

dont hesitate to ask questions.

a great link to sphynx life

Thank you so much! I will not hesitate to reach out with questions. I hope the stars align soon!

P.S. here is our corgi!!

Attachments

• IMG_2423.JPG
    IMG_2423.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 1

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Ryanhorn2001 , so glad you and your adorable pup joined us!! such a sweet kind soulful face.. name?
I hope you jump in and post along with us, stay active. that's how some hearts , sphynx stars have aligned, getting to know everyone.

hugs n head smooches to your precious corgi! they are a hoot !

ps... stay positive, after my first Yoda Girl (avatar photo got her angel wings from an embolism at barely age 2, I adopted in her honor. the stars aligned for 4 nakids within a couple of months. a bonded pair (Batman and Yoda - kept their names )from a member moving overseas/military. one from a near scam craiglist (TobyLove ) , and a wonderful healthy HCM scanned registered 2 yr old retiree from a reputable breeder. I wanted to share as I never knew there is the option to contact reputable breeders to check for upcoming retirees/wait list.

Back