Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt or purchase in Chicago.

Primo1854

Lairian
We just lost our beloved 11 year old Sphynx Mookie. She was the most loving cat I've ever known. I'm allergic to cats but not the Shpynx. Which is why I love this breed so much. I am looking to adopt or purchase a new kitten, preferably female. I would also consider rescuing an adult. I have four young children and I would believe a kitten would be better for us to start with because she can grow with knowing our family. I think an adult would have a tuff time adjusting. But I'm willing to try! In the picture is Mookie! I miss her dearly.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 15

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Be sure to look at the adoption/rescue section in the community daily. We have seen many wonderful successful adoption stories here and once they are posted they go fast. BTW welcome to Sphynxlair.

Patti

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Primo1854 and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! So sorry to hear of your loss, Mookie was surely a cutie. Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Primo1854 ,welcoming you amd your family to the lair family - we share the journey together -
Sending you and yours (((hugs))) - so very very sorry to read sweet ^Mookie^ got her angel wings to rainbows bridge.
I know our angel babies are with her sharing stories of all the love they knew in this world. She lives in your heart forever . Rest in Peace sweet ^Mookie^
"Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever. "
From poem for cats

I truly believe she will send you the one to love like she knew in this world -
Thank you for sharing her sweet picture

I hope you are active with us ! Enjoy the fun friendly bunch !
I would post a looking for thread in the adoption section here too
And keep an eye out for PMs sbout reputable breeders too

All paws crossed the sphynx stars align :)

(I adopted two amazing sphynx kitties from a member thru the adoption thread here)
Sphynx Cat Rescue & Adoption
And know of a members brand new gotcha perfect healthy young female kitty that was recently rehomed .
I will keep an eye out for you

Back