Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloKealy

Lairian
Hello! As some of you may know, I lost my boy almost a month ago. I am looking to adopt another little squish to make my heart feel whole again! I would prefer a rescue or regime over a kitten, mostly for financial reasons.

I would prefer NY, PA, NJ, VT, NH, MA.. something relatively close by. I am located in upstate NY, exactly in the middle of the state.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Look in the adoption/rescue section in here regularly. When one is posted they go very fast. If you are not looking for a kitten, you can also look for retired breeding cats to give forever homes to when they are done being used in a cattery.

HelloKealy

Lairian
Welcome. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Look in the adoption/rescue section in here regularly. When one is posted they go very fast. If you are not looking for a kitten, you can also look for retired breeding cats to give forever homes to when they are done being used in a cattery.

Thank you. And I have been, I just figured I would throw myself out there too. Cover all bases like when I’m not on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
Stay positive - I looked to adopt in honor of my Yoda (avatar pic )
She sent me 4! Two right here from a member

Keep us updated often amd beware of the fraud out there -
So hard to turn away when our hearts hurts so go with your gut

Lol I am sure Mister Mister will send you a dough ball :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back