Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt

Caseypit

Lairian
Looking to adopt a sphynx, I have had two Sphynx. I loss one to HCM at 5 years and one to HCM at 9 years old. So I have Sphynx expereince. I also work at a veterinary office, I have worked there for 18 years. I really miss my babies and would love another to cuddle with. If course have veterinary references. Also any other references needed. I am in Maryland.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Caseypit I am so sorry your sphynx besties got their angel wings... HCM sucks... lost my girl to HCM complications.. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align... welcome to this fun friendly bunch... I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world..

I look forward to you being an active member... your love and sphynx experience and work experience is truly helpful to all of us..
keep us updated often.. stay positive.. several of us have adopted from members

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Sorry for the loss of your two sphynxs.
Hope you’ll find a new new naked love to bring happiness to your home and heart again.

welcome to sphyxnlair!

Caseypit

Lairian
Looking to adopt a sphynx, I have had two Sphynx. I loss one to HCM at 5 years and one to HCM at 9 years old. So I have Sphynx expereince. I also work at a veterinary office, I have worked there for 18 years. I really miss my babies and would love another to cuddle with. If course have veterinary references. Also any other references needed. I am in Maryland.
Thank you for allowing me to be here.

Caseypit

Lairian
@Caseypit I am so sorry your sphynx besties got their angel wings... HCM sucks... lost my girl to HCM complications.. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align... welcome to this fun friendly bunch... I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world..

I look forward to you being an active member... your love and sphynx experience and work experience is truly helpful to all of us..
keep us updated often.. stay positive.. several of us have adopted from members

Attachments

Caseypit

Lairian
This was my 9 year old baby,and his crew, the tan dog has also passed of cancer he was 13

Last edited:

Caseypit

Lairian
Sorry, I made a mess of trying to post picks of my kitties. I'm not really used to posting pictures

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Caseypit ((( hugs))) thanks for sharing the special pictures
so glad you joined us...
all paws crossed the sphynx stars align

jump in and enjoy the forums and post along with us while the stars align :)

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Your fur family is gorgeous. They were obviously extremely well loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro