Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopting/rescuing in TN area!

SammieSue

Lairian
Hey guys!

I am VERY interested in either adoring or rescuing a sphynx. Age or sex doesn’t matter to me at all! I am more than willing to travel to you if needed. I am located in the Knoxville, Tennessee area so if anyone has any referrals of breeders in the area as well that would be extremely helpful.

I have been looking for a Sphynx to adopt for quite some time now but have failed miserably in locating anything close to me— everything turns out to be a scam!

I would give the kitty a wonderful loving home with more attention than they could ever hope to have. My sister is actually going through vet school now as well so she will be a great resource for the Sphynx to have around.

Thank you guys for reading!

My email is [email protected]

Have a great day!

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the Lair.
If you hang around there are sphynxies that need rehoming every so often you might just find your match!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SammieSue welcome to the lair family! Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch while the Sphynx stars align

Stay active here and check often
Severus of us have adopted from members
You can also post to ask for reputable breeders in your area to contract about upcoming retirees . I adopted a wonderful reitree

Be sure to check out the help center
For lots of great threads to prep for Sphynx life :)
There are threads on the help center about reputable breeders as well as s great thread about detecting fraud

Sphynx Cat Help Center

Keep us update often

SammieSue

Lairian
@SammieSue welcome to the lair family! Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch while the Sphynx stars align

Stay active here and check often
Severus of us have adopted from members
You can also post to ask for reputable breeders in your area to contract about upcoming retirees . I adopted a wonderful reitree

Be sure to check out the help center
For lots of great threads to prep for Sphynx life :)
There are threads on the help center about reputable breeders as well as s great thread about detecting fraud

Sphynx Cat Help Center

Keep us update often
Thank you for the reply and welcome ! Also thank you for the advice and help

Back