Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to get a travel bag

Soulsinabottle

Lairian
Hey guys. So my gotcha day is in a few weeks and I'm looking for one of those sling style bags for when we go out and Kamari is with us. I'm big on reading reviews for anything I think of buying and all the ones I've found are either crazy expensive and not something I can do right this second, or seem to be unusable due to the shoulder straps being crazy short. I'm not a big person by any means but I want something that would be comfy for Kamari yet also comfortable for me or my husband to wear too.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
@Soulsinabottle We have had great luck with this style carrier. What we like is it distributes their weight evenly on you so less strain on your back. It has adjustable straps and clips on. Here is a pic with my niece and my hubby wearing it. You can toggle Daba Doo front pouch carrier.
9d6749c512c050c2348fdff6475da92e.jpg

931b35cbe80c998c5aa2a96a39947350.jpeg

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Catzzzmeow do you have to train your crew to use the pouch? I got one for my boy but so far whenever I try and put him in the sling he hates it! I'll have to try again with treats.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
No, we did not need to train them. We brought all of ours home in a pouch and they took to it right away. I think they looked at it as a safe place from the beginning which helps. I think they way they are propped in the pouch helps compared to the sling. Your idea with using treats might help. @Bailey21