Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Looking to give a naked a forever home

Status
Not open for further replies.

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there, We just recently lost our wonderful Violet and in her memory wanted to start looking for a new Naked that needed a good home. As some of you may recall we rescued Violet from a family in OH and she was very overweight. The family had posted on the Lair that they had wanted to rehome her and didn't get the warmest response (due to her weight issue). The family was referred to me by another good Lair friend and we figured out a way to get Violet from Oh to GA.

So I am looking for another special baby to spend the rest of there years with me and my naked threesome.

Message me or reply to this thread if anyone hears of a naked in need of forever love!

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just giving a gold stamp of approval to @curlysue. We saw this member love, cherish and care for her little Violet for years. Upon recently losing her sweet girl I am so happy to see she is opening up her heart to care/love again.

Thank you so very much! I loved Violet so much.... so much so a few years after having Violet her old owner contacted me again in hopes I could point him in the right direction of finding a home for Violets older brother and sister. After talking it over with my awesome husband we took Cornie and Ali 16 & 17 yrs old). They lives about a year and year and a half after we got them. It was so awesome to see all three of the siblings getting to spend their last years together.

I love these babies and the ones I have rescued are so very special.

Attachments

Yoda mom

Staff member
@curlysue ((((((hugs)))))))))))
I know sweet Violet will send you the one to love like she knew in this world

Head smooches sent
All paws crossed the Sphynx stars align

I am in Florida Keeping an eye out

If you are interested in perhaps a retiree let me know
I can refer you to a Florida breeder who does travel to Georgia
Just a thought - she met me half way when I adopted from her

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@curlysue ((((((hugs)))))))))))
I know sweet Violet will send you the one to love like she knew in this world

Head smooches sent
All paws crossed the Sphynx stars align

I am in Florida Keeping an eye out

If you are interested in perhaps a retiree let me know
I can refer you to a Florida breeder who does travel to Georgia
Just a thought - she met me half way when I adopted from her

That would be awesome! Hey would love. Kitten but rescuing makes the bond go much better. I would be more that willing to give a retired Sphynx a forever home!

Status
Not open for further replies.