Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to re-home my two Sphynx (Long Island NY)

lilyrose1021

Lairian
C428433F-1472-47F5-B5EB-41B09F2DB677.jpeg
6A98267F-0073-40FB-AAAE-DFE00257B13F.jpeg
58BC095A-DC35-4AD3-966F-EF774A52BD01.jpeg

Hi everyone. Unfortunately due to unforeseen life circumstances and an upcoming move I’m looking to rehome my male (6yr) and female (7yr) to a loving home. I live on Long Island and can be reached by text or call. Kristin 646-331-2221 — Not asking for a rehoming fee of any kind, just a good reliable loving home. Thanks all

Yoda mom

Staff member
@lilyrose1021 , (((Hugs))) so sorry for the heartfelt decision. You definitely have come to the right place to find a purrfect forever home for them to stay together. several of us have adopted from members, including bonded pairs. I adopted a bonded pair from a member years ago. what are their names? they are precious.
members will surely PM to interview. admin approves all newly listed rehoming posts before public view. should be shortly.
we have several members in the NY area. ( where on Long Island ?? grew up there , East Islip HS).

hugs n head smooches.

lilyrose1021

Lairian
@lilyrose1021 , (((Hugs))) so sorry for the heartfelt decision. You definitely have come to the right place to find a purrfect forever home for them to stay together. several of us have adopted from members, including bonded pairs. I adopted a bonded pair from a member years ago. what are their names? they are precious.
members will surely PM to interview. admin approves all newly listed rehoming posts before public view. should be shortly.
we have several members in the NY area. ( where on Long Island ?? grew up there , East Islip HS).

hugs n head smooches.
Thank you so much for the kind and supportive words! I appreciate it more than you know <3 Put me at ease. East Islip! Small world.. I’m in Oceanside. Their names are Dolly and Otis.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@lilyrose1021 , awh... Dolly and Otis are precious.. surely members will chime in to interview.. this is truly an amazing caring down to earth bunch. I joined here over a decade ago with my adoptees. we are all here for each other. I am still in touch with my adoptees first mum, been a decade.

will help to network ((((( hugs n head smooches)))))

kauna

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi @lilyrose1021 you came to the right forum for rehoming your beloved sphynx. I would be interested in discussing more with you regarding them. I lost my girl last year due to HCM. I live outside Philly so it is a bit of travel involved. Would love to learn more about them.

lilyrose1021

Lairian
Hi @lilyrose1021 you came to the right forum for rehoming your beloved sphynx. I would be interested in discussing more with you regarding them. I lost my girl last year due to HCM. I live outside Philly so it is a bit of travel involved. Would love to learn more about them.
Hi Kauna! I’m a sorry to hear about your cat. I know that’s never easy. Please shoot me a text and we’ll talk for sure <3 Thanks!

Back