Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to Rehome 2 Sphynx - NYC Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aja

Lairian
Hi!

I'm looking to rehome my two sphynxes, Pearl (4) + Herbie (3.5).

I recently divorced and started a new job where I’m traveling all the time, so I can no longer give them the attention and love they need.

I posted once before on this forum at the start of the summer but multiple potential adoptees have fallen through. So please, serious inquiries from people in the NYC area only.

Pearl and Herbie must stay together. They have very different personalities but are best friends. Both are energetic, extremely mild-mannered and love to snuggle, but Pearl is a bit more independent and Herbie is a bit more human/food-focused.

My preference is that they go to a smoke-free, child-free home. I think they could potentially be ok with another cat but they've never been around dogs.

They’ve consistently had health insurance since they were kittens and both and are in good health.

They are spayed/neutered.

If you are interested please email me abadame@gmail.com.

The adoption fee is $150/cat.

Thanks!
Aja

pearlherbie1.jpg
pearlherbie2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Aja , oh sweetie sending big hugs to you and positive vibes for a forever home together for Precious Pearl and Herbie. Prayers sent for a forever fot fro, a member from this womderful community .
Will be following closely for updates

Hugs n head smooches

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Sorry to hear you have to make this hard decision. Just a thought, you might reach out for your breeder. Often it is in their contract they get first option if buyers need to rehoming, also they often can help rehome easily.

Aja

Lairian
Hi everyone, just wanted to update the thread and let everyone know that pearl and herbie went to go live with their new family today. They are with a very lovely couple about a mile away from me in Brooklyn who are very familiar with the breed. They just lost their sweet boy Loki a few months ago and were happy to take pearl and herbie together. Thanks to everyone for your kind words and support! Xo Aja

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Thank you for updating. Wishing them all love and happiness in their forever home. Hugs to you.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Aja , sending you the biggest hug for the heartfelt decision.
Your love is with them forever .
They will certainly warm and help heal hearts because of your selfless love.

so happy they together .
They will help heal hearts .

I kmow you have a lot of changes as I have too this year ..phew...
Take one day at a time .. As someone once told me "you got this "
And "perseverance "

Pm me anytime (((hugs)))
T

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Aja hugs for you. Must be hard to have to rehome after all you've been through. Take care of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.