Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to Rehome my 2 wonderful sphynx in the Tri-State Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aja

Lairian
Hi,

It’s with a heavy heart I begin the search for a new home for my two sphynxes, Pearl (4) + Herbie (3). I recently divorced and started a new job where I’m traveling all the time, so I can no longer keep them. Long term I want what’s best for them and they’re just not getting the attention they need. I've also developed an allergy that causes me to break out in small hives when they touch my skin and I sneeze/itch if I come into contact with bedding they've slept on.

Pearl and Herbie are bonded and must stay together. It's also really important that they go to a child and smoke-free home that doesn't have any other pets.

They have very different personalities but are best friends. Both are energetic, extremely mild-mannered and love to snuggle, but Pearl is a bit more independent and Herbie is a bit more human/food-focused.

They’ve consistently had health insurance since they were kittens and both and are in good health.

I will waive the rehoming fee if I can find a good home. Please get in touch if you think you might be able to provide them with a loving, stable home.

Best,
Aja

Attachments

• Pearl_Herbie.jpg
    Pearl_Herbie.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 573

Gabrielle

Lairian
Hi, I’m curious as to where you are located? I recently went through a break up and unfortunately did not get to keep our Sphynx. So I am looking to adopt some new babies, since I am missing mine so much!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Aja , checking in for updates on Pearl and Herbie adoption
Did you find a forever home ? Taking more interviews?

(((Hugs)))

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there , oh my goodness you must be totally heartbroken firstly on your divorce which is always sad , but more so on now having to give up your little ones , but just shows your a great mum as your putting their needs first ! I hope they find a forever home soon , bless you love
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

Aja

Lairian
Hi everyone, thanks for your kind words and support. I'm speaking with a Lairian in Florida who might be interested in taking both of them. We shall see! Thinking about parting with them is very difficult, so taking it slow. Aja

Aja

Lairian
Update to my last update: still looking! Open to considering beyond tri-state area as well. Thanks, everyone.

Leahnoelll

Lairian
oh my how i wish they were good with other cats and kids, i am in upstate and looking for another hairless or more for my Nosferatu

HelloKealy

Lairian
I wish they were good with other cats. I have one fur baby. I just lost my sphynx today, had to have him put to sleep.

Aja

Lairian
I wish they were good with other cats. I have one fur baby. I just lost my sphynx today, had to have him put to sleep.
@HelloKealy
I'm actually unsure if they're good with other cats! They've only been around each other. Where are you located?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenifer

Lairian
Hi! I'm Jenifer--I've been searching for rescue sphynx cats online, as my fiance wants cats so badly! I live in southern Connecticut, but I have a small dog (who has helped me foster kittens for an NYC cat rescue with zero issues and has hung out with my parents' cats). I realize I'm super new to this forum, but I'd love to talk more about adopting your sweet babies, if you're open to it. There will be no kids at my house (which I own).

Aja

Lairian
Hi Mindy, they're still available. I"m actually from Buffalo - my parents live there! Ideally, that's where I'd like them to be... :)

Where in the city do you live? Can you tell me a little more about yourself in a private message?

Thanks!
Aja

Did u find a home I'm in the buffalo ny area.

Very interested

Aja

Lairian
Hi! I'm Jenifer--I've been searching for rescue sphynx cats online, as my fiance wants cats so badly! I live in southern Connecticut, but I have a small dog (who has helped me foster kittens for an NYC cat rescue with zero issues and has hung out with my parents' cats). I realize I'm super new to this forum, but I'd love to talk more about adopting your sweet babies, if you're open to it. There will be no kids at my house (which I own).

@Jenifer Hi Jennifer, I missed this message! Do you have time to chat tomorrow on the phone?

Haley Olsen

Lairian
Hi,
I am interested! Me and my mom have been wanting two of these little guys forever! Where are you located?
It’s with a heavy heart I begin the search for a new home for my two sphynxes, Pearl (4) + Herbie (3). I recently divorced and started a new job where I’m traveling all the time, so I can no longer keep them. Long term I want what’s best for them and they’re just not getting the attention they need. I've also developed an allergy that causes me to break out in small hives when they touch my skin and I sneeze/itch if I come into contact with bedding they've slept on.

Pearl and Herbie are bonded and must stay together. It's also really important that they go to a child and smoke-free home that doesn't have any other pets.

They have very different personalities but are best friends. Both are energetic, extremely mild-mannered and love to snuggle, but Pearl is a bit more independent and Herbie is a bit more human/food-focused.

They’ve consistently had health insurance since they were kittens and both and are in good health.

I will waive the rehoming fee if I can find a good home. Please get in touch if you think you might be able to provide them with a loving, stable home.

Best,
Aja

Adam

Lairian
@Aja Are Pearl and Herbie still available? If so, me and my partner would love a chance to chat with you about providing them with a wonderful new home!
We live in the DC area but would be happy to travel up.

Please let us know! :D

Allers

Lairian
Hi Aja, are Pearl and Herbie still available? I'm looking to adopt and I live in Brooklyn. So I'm able to meet up and see if we'd ve a good fit!

Cheriebobomb

Lairian
I live in the woodstock area, and we have peaches our hairless, miss our ginger cat and Amelia our dog. All three get along great .If you are willing to consider a home with other animals let me know .best of luck!!:happy:
@Aja

Brandi Melott

Lairian
Hi,

Best,
Aja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back