Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to rehome my 2yr old female spayed Sphynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyC

Lairian
I have a 2 yr old female spayed sphynx named Tofu. I have had her since she was 8 weeks old, she was extremely emaciated when I got her and I nursed her back to health. She is a sweet cat, but she has her limits, like most cats. She lives happily with my two smaller dogs (& recently passed Great Dane), but would probably be just as happy without. She is definitely an affectionate cat and loves to cuddle. She is fully liter box trained with no issues and she eats dry cat food. She tolerates baths well, but likes to be left alone afterwards lol she tolerates having clothes on but she prefers not to.

My husband dislikes her (he’s just not a cat person) and we are about to have a baby (the baby has nothing to do with me rehoming her), however my husband makes having her a daily struggle. This has been since I got her, but I thought Tofu would grow on him. Honestly, I am not in any rush to rehome her as I love her, which is why I’ve had her for 2 years. I know if I can find the right home for her it’ll be best for her in the long run.

I am located in MD. I can send pictures to anyone interested.

No rehoming fee to the perfect home

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheldon13

Staff member
Oh she sounds like a darling. I’m sure there is someone in your area that would be the perfect fit! Do you have any current pictures of her?

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
@AllyC , (((hugs)))) , do you have a pic of Tofu? this is a wonderful community. Several of us have adopted from members. surely members will PM for interviews for the purrfect forever home. @JCWaellner

Last edited:

HaydenM

Lairian
Hi! I am in the BWI/Catonsville area and would love to see a picture of Tofu! I'm currently looking for my first cat and have been researching sphynxes for months! Even if I am too inexperienced i'm certain no one would object to seeing a picture of your beautiful cat!

snyderbb

Lairian
I have a 2 yr old female spayed sphynx named Tofu. I have had her since she was 8 weeks old, she was extremely emaciated when I got her and I nursed her back to health. She is a sweet cat, but she has her limits, like most cats. She lives happily with my two smaller dogs (& recently passed Great Dane), but would probably be just as happy without. She is definitely an affectionate cat and loves to cuddle. She is fully liter box trained with no issues and she eats dry cat food. She tolerates baths well, but likes to be left alone afterwards lol she tolerates having clothes on but she prefers not to.

My husband dislikes her (he’s just not a cat person) and we are about to have a baby (the baby has nothing to do with me rehoming her), however my husband makes having her a daily struggle. This has been since I got her, but I thought Tofu would grow on him. Honestly, I am not in any rush to rehome her as I love her, which is why I’ve had her for 2 years. I know if I can find the right home for her it’ll be best for her in the long run.

Please message me, I'm in PA. 8143351730 send pics please

Leilalover

Lairian
Hello, I'm looking for a buddy for my 3 year old female. I'm located in TX so if you'd be open to rehoming to someone out of state please let me know! If not I hope she finds a wonderful home.

Missiburt

Lairian

I sent you a message via this post and included my email address. Thanks!

AllyC

Lairian
Hi everyone!

Thank you for the interest in Tofu. I believe she has found her forever home (on this forum no less!), I will update all of you if for some reason it does not work out. Here’s a photo for love.

Best,
Ally

Attachments

• 8F52AF2F-A2E8-4705-8CAF-6F2578A041E6.jpeg
    8F52AF2F-A2E8-4705-8CAF-6F2578A041E6.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 2AEEF7B9-3B6E-4719-8ADD-E0E3F94D1F79.jpeg
    2AEEF7B9-3B6E-4719-8ADD-E0E3F94D1F79.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 48

Lorie

Lairian
Hi everyone!

Thank you for the interest in Tofu. I believe she has found her forever home (on this forum no less!), I will update all of you if for some reason it does not work out. Here’s a photo for love.

Best,
Ally
Awww! She’s adorable.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@AllyC , hugs n head smooches. all paws crossed hearts aligned for beautiful Tofu
here on SL. several of us have adopted from members. please keep us updated.

Elaine

Lairian

Hi! I sent you a private message as well, but I would love to discuss possibly adopting Tofu. She sounds like a sweetie!

Madsdidonato

Lairian

Hello! I am fairly close to MD and would LOVE to give her a home. I have another Sphynx goose who is extremely loving and has been pestering me for a sibling. Please please message me, I’m so interested!

Aclaravega

Lairian

Hey there, we are located in MD. Not sure if anyone has replied already? We have a 1 yo Sphynx.

turbo

Lairian
Hi everyone!

Best,
Ally
super cute , wishing you the best....

Sheldon13

Staff member
Thank you so much for updating! I’m going to close the thread now. If you need to reassess, please feel free to post a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back